In Home One:One Organising Service
My philosophy is for your belongings to be visible and accessible.
That way, you will:
- know where everything is (save time), and
- use what you have (reduce waste and save money).
As a bonus, it will be much easier to put them back where they belong (maintain the space)!
Duration: 3-4 hours per session. You may need multiple sessions depending on how many areas you need help with and how large they are, and how much you need to let go of.
- Having me with you will help you to focus and keep motivated
- Fresh eyes to see what the problems are
- Experienced eyes to bring solutions to the table
- Quicker progress than doing it alone
Do you need help with any of these areas?
Reducing the home paper waste
Setting up a productive home office
How the in home organising session works
We have a chat either in person, phone, or Skype to find out what your issues are and what you need, and what I can do to help you.
When I come to your home, you take me on a tour and I take some photos as we go.
You tell me about how things are working or not working, and I listen to your goals and dreams.
From there, I'll make some recommendations based on your priorities, and we can get started with decluttering or setting up the space.
What you receive
- Status Report document with a summary of what we discussed and what we achieved
- Before and after photos for each session
- For bigger jobs, a rough floor plan sketch
- A shopping list (if needed)
Location: Melbourne, within an hour's drive from Mill Park in the northern suburbs.
Saturday: 10am-2:30pm (with 30 mins for lunch)
Investment: $270 for Thursday and Friday, $360 for Saturday.
Ready to talk?
Fill out the form below and tell me about your space, which suburb you live in, and the service you're interested in. I'll contact you during business hours to set up the call :) I look forward to hearing from you!