In Home One:One Organising Service
My philosophy is for your belongings to be visible and accessible.
That way, you will:
- know where everything is (save time), and
- use what you have (reduce waste and save money).
As a bonus, it will be much easier to put them back where they belong (maintain the space)!
Duration: 3-4 hours per session. You may need multiple sessions depending on how many areas you need help with and how large they are, and how much you need to let go of.
- Having me with you will help you to focus and keep motivated
- Fresh eyes to see what the problems are
- Experienced eyes to bring solutions to the table
- Quicker progress than doing it alone
Do you need help with any of these areas?
Making space for a new relationship
Decluttering after a relationship has ended
Helping kids to be more independent in the kitchen
Settling in to a new home after you have moved
Reducing the home paper waste
Setting up a productive home office
How the in home organising session works
We have a chat either in person, phone, or Skype to find out what your issues are and what you need, and what I can do to help you.
When I come to your home, you take me on a tour and I take some photos as we go.
You tell me about how things are working or not working, and I listen to your goals and dreams.
From there, I'll make some recommendations based on your priorities, and we can get started with decluttering or setting up the space.
What you receive
- Status Report document with a summary of what we discussed and what we achieved
- Before and after photos for each session
- For bigger jobs, a rough floor plan sketch
- A shopping list (if needed)
"Leah Fry has been helping me declutter and organise my house. When she came over this morning, she found a house in chaos, everyone in pyjamas and me bleary-eyed from little sleep. Leah has been re-organising my kitchen cupboards, drawers and pantry. I just wanted to show her that she inspired me to push through the pain barrier and have a clean and tidy dining table. Thank you Leah Fry!"
Cost: $270 for 3 hours, $360 for 4 hours.
To make a booking
Fill out the form below and tell me about your space, which suburb you live in, and the service you're interested in. I'll contact you during business hours to set up the call :) I look forward to hearing from you!