Thank you for visiting the Make Life Easier Organising website! My name is Leah and I'm a Professional Organiser in Melbourne, Australia. I help clients to break down home organising challenges to be able to refocus on the important things in life. I work with my clients to develop a clear vision of how they want to live, then help them get there.
If you want to use this website, you must agree to conform to and be legally bound by the terms and conditions described below.
IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS OR CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.
1. Make Life Easier Organising does not provide services or sell products to children.
2. If you are below the age of 18, you may use our website only with the permission and active involvement of a parent or legal guardian.
CHANGES TO POLICIES
4. These terms and conditions may change from time to time.
5. If such changes are made, they will be effective immediately, and changes will appear within these policies on the website.
6. We may notify you by a notice posted on our Make Life Easier Organising website home page of the changes that have been made.
7. If you disagree with the changes that have been made, you should not use our website
8. While every care is taken, Make Life Easier Organising does not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
9. The information available through this website site is provided for information and business interest purposes only.
10. You are solely responsible for any results you obtain as a result of using the information on this website.
11. You acknowledge and agree that no information or advice provided by us including that contained in blogs, infographics, articles, health and safety information, videos or any other information on this website any way constitutes health or financial advice or advice of any other regulated industry or creates a warranty of any kind with respect to this website.
12. This disclaimer applies to the fullest extent permitted by law, and survives any termination or expiration of this agreement or your use of this website or the services found on this website.
SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
15. Make Life Easier Organising also uses interfaces with social media sites such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and others.
17. If you are a member of a social media site, the interfaces may allow the social media site to connect your visits to this site with other Personal Information.
18. By using this website, you recognise that Make Life Easier Organising is not responsible for any information and material on this website that is linked to a third party site.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
19. This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us.
20. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk.
21. Third Party links on our website do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites.
22. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
23. Make Life Easier Organising makes every effort to maintain the security of the Make Life Easier Organising website including but not limited to encryption, firewall, antivirus, and spyware protection to the extent that we deem advisable to protect your personal information, the integrity of the website and conduct our business.
24. However, we do not guarantee the security of the website, our records, or your content.
25. Make Life Easier Organising disclaims all liability for any computer virus or technological problems that we do not intentionally cause or that is beyond our control.
26. You are advised to install and maintain up-to-date security software on your computer for your further protection.
PERSONAL USE ONLY
27. You may access, download, or print material from the website for your personal use only.
28. Sharing any intellectual property or copyright material from this website for commercial use of any sort, without permission is expressly prohibited.
29. You agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notice from material downloaded from this website.
30. Except as otherwise expressly granted to you in writing, we do not grant you any other express or implied right or license to our website content or our intellectual property.
31. We may terminate your license to use our website, and access to our website, for any reason, and without giving you notice.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
32. As a condition of your use of this website, you warrant that you will not use this website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions.
33. You may not use this website in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair this website or interfere with any other person’s use and enjoyment of this website.
34. You agree not to hack into areas of this website that are not intentionally made available to you.
35. You expressly agree not to:
a) engage in any internal or external spamming, or other similar actions
b) engage in any unlawful or immoral acts, or acts that are in violation of these terms and conditions
c) decompile, reverse engineer, or try to copy or imitate this website or underlying content
d) use the website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, other malicious computer software.
CONTENT OWNERSHIP (INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND COPYRIGHT)
36. Make Life Easier Organising owns the intellectual property rights in all of the content of this website, or has permission to use or display the material on this website.
37. You may not use, copy, display, distribute, modify, translate, reformat, incorporate into advertisements and other works, promote, create derivative works, or in any way exploit or allow others to exploit any of our website content in whole or in part except as expressly authorised by us.
38. Please email email@example.com if you require permission to reproduce any of the contents of this website.
39. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed upon by our Make Life Easier Organising website content, please notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
40. Please describe in detail the alleged infringement, including the factual and legal basis for your claim of ownership.
Third Party Content
41. Images and item descriptions posted on this website by third parties are the responsibility of those third parties and may be subject to copyright.
42. You must seek permission from the third party before using any of their content. The names of actual companies and products mentioned on this website may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
43. Make Life Easier Organising will not be liable to you or any other person or entity for any damages whatsoever arising as a result of your use of this website in any way, subject to the requirements of Australian Consumer Law.
44. Where warranties are implied by law, you acknowledge and agree that the total aggregate liability to us is limited at our discretion to the provision of those services again, or to a refund equal to the total amount paid by you for the particular services that are the subject of the cause of action, even if those services were provided to you without cost.
45. This limitation of liability applies to the fullest extent permitted by law, and shall survive any termination or expiration of this website.
46. You agree to indemnify and defend Make Life Easier Organising from any claims, damages, liabilities, costs, or expenses (including without limitation court costs, collection costs, and reasonable legal fees) related to:
a) any content you post via this website
b) your unauthorised use of this website, or products or services included or advertised on this website
c) your breach of these terms and conditions.
OBSCENE AND OFFENSIVE CONTENT
47. Make Life Easier Organising is not responsible for any obscene or offensive content that you receive or view from others while using our website.
48. However, if you do receive or view such content, please contact us by e-mail to email@example.com so that we can investigate the matter.
49. Although we are not obligated to do so, we reserve the right to monitor, investigate, and remove obscene or offensive material posted to our website.
50. You agree that you will not use this website for any illegal or immoral purpose including the uploading or obscene and offensive content at any time.
51. This agreement is governed by the laws of VICTORIA, Australia and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in that State or the Federal Courts within Australia, in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this website.
52. You may provide notice to us through the contact us page or otherwise by email addressed firstname.lastname@example.org
53. Make Life Easier Organising may provide notice to you via email or other electronic means.
SEVERABILITY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
55. If any part of these terms and conditions is determined to be invalid or unenforceable including liability limitations, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision.
56. The remainder of the terms and conditions will continue in effect.
58. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Make Life Easier Organising as a result of this Agreement or use of this website.
59. These terms and conditions, including the policies incorporated herein by express reference, constitutes your entire agreement with us with respect to your use of our Make Life Easier Organising website.
60. These terms and conditions were last updated on 20 December 2016.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions of use should be brought to our attention by email to email@example.com, and providing us with information relating to your concern.
Thank you for visiting Make Life Easier Organising!
Thank you for visiting the Make Life Easier Organising website! Your personal information and privacy is important to Make Life Easier Organising and we are committed to preserving the privacy of personal information provided by our website visitors.
We use the information we collect about you to maximize the services and products that we provide to you via our website and through our business.
We respect the privacy and confidentiality of the information provided by you and adhere to the National Privacy Principles contained in the Australian Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act).
Collecting personal information
1. We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
a) information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths
b) information that you provide to us when registering with our website, including your name, email address, phone number, and company name
c) information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters, including your name, email address, company name, and phone number
d) information relating to any purchases you make of our goods and/or services or any other transactions that you enter into through our website (including your name, address, telephone number, email address and card details)
e) information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through our website, including the communication content and metadata associated with the communication;
a. information that you provide when you provide feedback;
b. information that you provide when you change your content or email preferences;
c. information that you provide when you respond to a survey;
d. information that you provide when you communicate with our customer support;
e. any other personal information that you choose to send to us.
2. Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person's consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
3. You may change your details at any time by advising us in writing by email firstname.lastname@example.org, at any time.
Use of personal information
4. Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
5. We may use your personal information to:
a. administer our website and business
b. personalise our website for you
c. enable your use of the services available on our website
d. supply to you services purchased through our website
e. send you non-marketing commercial communications
f. send you email notifications that you have specifically requested
g. send you our email newsletter, if you have requested
h. send you marketing communications relating to our business (or the businesses of carefully selected third parties) that we think may be of interest to you, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications)
i. send you publications, videos, webinar and event invitations or other products or services that may interest you.
j. provide third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information)
k. deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website
l. keep our website secure and prevent fraud
m. verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website.
6. We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party's direct marketing.
7. A cookie is a small file placed in your web browser that collects information about your web browsing behaviour.
9. Cookies do not access information stored on your computer or any personal information (e.g. name, address, email address or telephone number).
10. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but you can choose to reject cookies by changing your browser settings. This may, however, prevent you from taking full advantage of our website.
Disclosure of your information
12. We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors, insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
13. We may disclose your personal information:
a. to the extent that we are required to do so by law
b. in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings
c. in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
d. to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling
e. to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
14. Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
15. We do not and will not sell or deal in personal or customer information.
16. We will never disclose your personal details to a third party except the necessary information required by providers of products or services you have purchased or to protect the rights, property or safety Make Life Easier Organising, our customers or third parties or if required by law.
17. We may however use in a general sense without any reference to your name, your information to create marketing statistics, identify user demands and to assist it in meeting customer needs generally. In addition, we may use the information that you provide to improve our website and services but not for any other use.
18. We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information submitted to our website, and we periodically update our security measures in light of current technologies.
19. We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
20. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers.
21. All electronic financial transactions entered into through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
22. You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
Third Party Websites (Links)
23. This website may contain links to other websites.
24. These links are meant for your convenience only.
25. Links to third party websites do not constitute sponsorship or endorsement or approval of these websites.
26. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites.
27. We encourage our users to be aware, when they leave our website, to read the privacy
statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information.
Accessing and correcting your personal information
29. We will take reasonable steps to make sure that the personal information which we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
30. If you believe that the personal information Make Life Easier Organising holds about you is inaccurate, incomplete or not up-to-date, please contact email@example.com, and we will take reasonable steps to amend the information.
32. We may modify this policy at any time, at our sole discretion and all modifications will be effective immediately upon our posting of the modifications on this website.
34. You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
35. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
We only deliver to Australian street addresses. Any physical deliveries required will be made by Australia Post, and you will be charged at their rates for this service. The cost of delivery is as stated on our website and a total delivery cost will be provided in the order summary in your online shopping basket.
We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that orders for tangible goods will be dispatched promptly after an order has been placed.
We offer some free labels, tips, checklists and other documents, which are available for download electronically via Dropbox.
An invoice will be emailed to you at the email address you supply when you place your order. You are responsible for ensuring that your contact details are correct.
Click here for eWay's terms.
This allows you to choose your services and appointment time, and this will be confirmed by a follow up email.
Timing of Payment
A deposit of $90AUD is required at the time of booking a paid service. Invoices are due upon receipt.
Rescheduling a Service
If you reschedule a service within 24 hours of the booked service, you may forfeit your $90AUD deposit for the service at our discretion.
Following our obligations according to Australian Consumer Law, you can cancel a service contract when it is:
- provided with an unacceptable level of care and skill
- unfit for the purpose you asked for
- not delivered within a reasonable time when there is no agreed end date.
Any refunds will be given in the same form as your original payment.